2021 Trip Planner
Welcome to the Cactus League Trip Planner
Use this page to create your own custom game schedules that includes the teams you want to see, on the dates you choose.
What to Do in AZ - New List Every Week, Check Back!
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT ARIZONA
Credit: Organ Pipe National Monument by An Pham
Here are 10 interesting tidbits you should know about Arizona—and 10 cool experiences you should definitely explore.
Even Arizona natives may be surprised by some of these fun facts about our state.
- There are 22 national parks and monuments in Arizona.
- There are more than 100 wineries and 22 varietals of wine produced in Arizona.
- Arizona is home to 75+ licensed craft breweries (and growing).
- Arizona chefs and restaurants have received more than 50 James Beard nominations since 2010.
- Arizona's Sonoran Desert is the only place on earth where the iconic saguaro cactus grows.
- Arizona has 35 state parks and natural areas preserving the state's natural, cultural and recreational resources.
- The Arizona Trail is 800 miles long and is dedicated to hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and cross-country skiing.
- Two of the top-rated waterfalls in the United States are located in Arizona: Grand Falls and Havasu Falls.
- The Grand Canyon National Park is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, and the only one located within the United States.
- According to Travel + Leisure (2020), four of the 15 best domestic spas are in Arizona.
Enjoy Arizona and all it has to offer! For more ideas and information, request a copy of our Visitor's Guide
What to Do in AZ - In Case You Missed It
VisitArizona.com - Links & Resources